In this video you can find the 10 commandments that Physiotherapists should follow according to Adam Meakins (The Sports Physio, @AdamMeakins in Twitter).
1. Active treatment over passive treatment.
2. Exercise isn’t just strengthening.
3. The nervous system is king.
4. Interaction, over intervention.
5. Listen more, talk less.
6. Don’t be afraid to question.
7. Admit mistakes and make adjustments as you go.
8. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
9. Confront your knowledge and biases regularly.
10. Read more, a lot more.
You can read the original article from Adam´s blog here
You can also see the infographic made for this article here.