This time I wanted to make a slightly different infographic with information from the blog of one of the most popular and controversial (what he knows and enjoys) physiotherapists on twitter, Adam Meakins (The Sports Physio). I do think that the information you can read here is very useful for your present practice, if you are already a physiotherapist, or your future, if you are still a student.
The commandments say as follow…
1. Active treatment over passive treatment.
2. Exercise isn’t just strengthening.
3. The nervous system is king.
4. Interaction, over intervention.
5. Listen more, talk less.
6. Don’t be afraid to question.
7. Admit mistakes and make adjustments as you go.
8. Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
9. Confront your knowledge and biases regularly.
10. Read more, a lot more.
You can read the original article from Adam´s blog here
You can also see the video made for this article here.